Start 2015 with a new technology that's cheaper and better than what you're currently using.
Here's a 1-step way to upgrade and save money on your business technology before the end of the year: Switch from GoToMeeting or WebEx to SmartMeeting. It's half price.
In fact, we typically save customers 60% on their conferencing bill with SmartMeeting.
It's also, well, smart.
Specifically, SmartMeeting is an audio and web conferencing service that includes a suite of professional tools designed for screen sharing and standard conferencing. It's features are in direct competition with Citrix's GoToMeeting and Cisco's WebEx. It's benefits, however, outweigh the competition.
SmartMeeting benefits include:
- Free features, like free audio conference calls, personalized meeting wall, recording with cloud playback and multi-account administration tools
- ScreenSharing and free audio conferencing can be used independently
- Simultaneous use of domestic toll, toll-free, international and VoIP for Meeting Access
- Direct international access to over 50 countries in SmartMeeting's Network
- Personalize your calls with customized hold music and greetings for $2/month
- 24/7 live customer service for any questions or support you need
- No contracts, extra fees or hidden costs
I can help you switch to SmartMeeting today. My offer comes with a free month of service. Also, if you'd like a live demo, I can arrange that too. Just give me a ring: (206) 420-0140.
On a personal note, I love business IT and telecom because it's always improving and costs continue to drop. SmartMeeting is a perfect example of this. I look forward to continuing to highlight the best of the best here on my blog in 2015. I look forward to seeing you there.
Caisson Technologies is a northwest-based telecommunications consulting company. We sell business phone and Internet service from over 40 telecom providers, including Comcast Business, CenturyLink and Integra Telecom. We're the better way to buy because we work with the service providers so you don't have to. We're here long-term, so you always know who to call. And we save you money, typically 20 - 30%. Plus, our consulting is free. Here's how.