Caisson helps a Seattle-based biotechnology company establish business Internet service at its new location in Spokane, WA.
Featured Business Internet Service:
- 50 Mbps x 10 Mbps Cable Internet from Comcast Business
Featured Caisson Services:
- Determined providers with Internet access at the location
- Presented service provider and price options
- Sold the service and negotiated the contract on behalf of the client
- Tracked the account through installation
The client in this case study is a large CRO (Contract Research Organization) in Seattle that provides support to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries around the world.
For this project, Caisson's chief task was to qualify the new location for service and determine pricing from competing service providers, fast.